The 11th Annual European Spectrum Management Conference
Brussels, 22 & 23 June 2016
Aetha Consulting is delighted to be a Knowledge Partner at the 2016 European Spectrum Management Conference which will take place on 22 & 23 June 2016 in Brussels, Belgium.
Now in its 11th year, the European Spectrum Management Conference is an important event in the Brussels calendar. This 2016 edition will once again bring together high level speakers and delegates from the major stakeholders of the European and global spectrum communities for an interactive discussion on the key issues surrounding spectrum management policy in Europe.
Topics to be covered at this year's event include:
- Towards a long-term strategy for the UHF band
- The future shape of spectrum awards and licencing processes
- What future for whitespace?
- Spectrum valuation – addressing challenges and identifying trends
- WRC-15 reflections & decisions
- Fuelling the next wave of wireless technologies – spectrum for 5G, IoT and future wireless technologies
- Spectrum sharing – examining the promise and the reality
The event will provide an opportunity to hear direct from key policymakers and industry representatives from across the region and beyond, and ensure that you are fully up to date with the current thinking and positions in this area.
As a Knowledge Partner, Aetha Consulting will be strongly involved in the conference. We will update this page with more information once the programme has been published.If you are interested in speaking to our experts on the latest spectrum management issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch.