The 7th Annual Internet of Things European Summit
Brussels, 18 & 19 May 2016
Aetha Consulting is delighted to take part in the 7th Annual Internet of Things European Summit which will take place on 18 & 19 May 2016 in Brussels, Belgium.
This 2-day summit will bring together over 200 delegates, including the key European policy makers and leading industry stakeholders. It offers a dual policy and business opportunity, and will include high-level discussions on the following topics:
- The importance of the Digital Single Market for the success of IoT – key policy considerations
- New revenue streams and business model innovations
- IoT in practice – a series of interactive 'Tech Talks'
- IoT connectivity
- Finding the right balance between data-driven innovation and the safeguarding of privacy
- Keeping hackers from the headlines: lessons from recent cyber incidents
The event will provide an opportunity to hear direct from key policymakers and industry representatives from across Europe and beyond, and ensure that you are fully up to date with the current thinking and positions in this area.
During the conference Amit Nagpal, Partner at Aetha Consulting, will chair a session on ' IoT Connectivity'.If you are interested in speaking to our experts on the latest IoT issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. More information about the conference can be found here.