The 3rd Annual Latin America Spectrum Management Conference
MEXICO CITY, 13 & 14 OCTOBER 2016
Aetha Consulting is delighted to continue its cooperation with Forum Global and was a Knowledge Partner at the 2016 Latin America Spectrum Management Conference which took place on 13 & 14 October 2016 in Mexico City, Mexico.
Organised in partnership between ITU and Forum Global, this year's Latin America Spectrum Management Conference once again provided a high-level meeting point for stakeholders across Latin America and beyond to discuss topical issues relating to the management and co-ordination of spectrum policy across the region.
The event provided an opportunity to hear direct from key policymakers and industry representatives from across the region and beyond, and ensured that participants got fully up to date with the current thinking and positions in this area.
Amit Nagpal moderated a panel discussion on the need to maximise the benefits of the 700MHz band in Latin America.
Key speakers at the conference included:
- Gabriel Contreras Saldívar, President, IFT
- Juha Sipilä, Prime Minister of Finland
- Fernando Borjón, Director, Secretaria de Comunicaciones y Transportes, Mexico
- Mario Maniewicz, Deputy Director, Radiocommunications Bureau, ITU
- Hector Bude, Chairman, WG for WRC-15 CITEL, Head of Spectrum Management Department URSEC
If you are interested in speaking to our experts on the latest spectrum management issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch.