Westminster eForum Keynote Seminar
UK Spectrum Policy: allocation, capacity and the development of 5G
London, 14 April 2016
Aetha Consulting is delighted to be speaking at the Westminster eForum keynote seminar on UK spectrum policy: allocation, capacity and the development of 5G, which will take place on 14 April 2016 in London, UK.
This timely seminar will examine the development of UK spectrum policy and industry practice - looking at regulation, management, innovation and international perspectives.
With demand pressures continuing to increase - as highlighted in Ofcom's recently published Communications Market Report - this conference will be an opportunity for policymakers, technology experts and user interests to discuss how the UK can foster innovation in mobile and M2M whilst protecting the future of other key sectors that rely on spectrum.
Areas for discussion include:
- Demand - assessing increasing pressures from mobile users as 4G adoption grows, and as further technologies needing spectrum emerge
- Management - key issues in allocation and regulation domestically and throughout the EU, and the impact of innovation
- Development of 5G - following WRC-15, what are the next steps for developing a 5G framework and what the outcomes of the conference mean globally and for the UK
- Regulatory priorities and options - with Philip Marnick, Group Director, Spectrum Policy Group, Ofcom
- Next steps for policy - with Nick Munn, Head of Spectrum Policy, Department for Culture, Media and Sport
Graham Louth will be speaking at the seminar on 'Analysing the spectrum landscape'. If you are interested in speaking to our experts on the latest spectrum management issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch.